Promoting volunteerism for positive action and community service
Capacity building for enhancing employability
supporting students and youth towards a better quality of life
Bridging the Digital Divide;
computer, IT & MS Office skills
Together we achieve results for children
25 Schoolsin 4 Districts coverd
86 % resultpass % RBSE X board
5 thousandchildren benefited
1. Impacted population - Touching lives of students and parent communities in dozens of villages. Reaching out to over 5,000 students from 25 schools in 4 districts of Rajasthan
2. Demonstrated Pass Rate - RBSE class X examinations have seen the pass percentage rise from 70% in 2014 to about 90% in 2016 and 2017 & 86% in 2018. Helped more students to get past standard X. Significant improvement in grades in intervention schools
3. Digital India - Successfully completion of DigiPrayas (digital financial literacy program supported by Axis Bank Ltd.) in two villages of Kota district (Daslana and Khera Rasoolpur)
4. Computer Training, IT Skills & Digital Literacy – training of 500 rural students and youth in 2018-19 at the Digital Resource Centre in nodal village of Pali district in Rajasthan, set up with CSR support from Aditya Birla Capital Ltd.
5. Youth Volunteering - Volunteers from prestigious institutes like NIFT Jodhpur, MBM Engineering College Jodhpur, Rajasthan Technical University Kota, Modi Institute of Management & Technology Kota, IIT Jodhpur
6. Exchange & Peer-learning programmes - Prestigious schools of Jodhpur participate in student exchange activities – Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls Public School, Vidhyashram International and Euro international School.
7. Converging all Networks possible - Alumni networking programs initiated and 20 training & experience sharing sessions conducted by civil servants, IES officers, PSU managers, entrepreneurs, consultants and businessmen